10. Convenience, Quality, and Personalized care.
9. Less stress on your pet... and you.
8. Save time & $$$.... especially fuel driving out of the county.
7. Doesn't get any easier to take care of your pet..... we come to you!
6. No obnoxious, hard to remove pet hairs in your car.
5. No exposure to other SICK animals and animals with FLEAS.
4. No waiting in small exam room staring and staring, and staring, at the walls.
3. No urine, poop or vomit in the carrier... or the back seat of your car.
2. You always get to see the same doctor & staff that knows you & your pet... thus developing a personal and trusting relationship.
And the Number ONE reason to Call Our MOBILE Service is:
1. No more losing several hours out of the day having to drive out of the county for routine pet preventative care.
Rabies Clinics CANCELLED for 2020
due to COVID-19 Pandemic and the increasing number of active cases in our county.
We pray that in 2021 the Coronavirus Crisis either passes, or a vaccine and/or effective treatment is available,
at which time the 2021 Rabies Clinics Schedule will be posted here.
We are more than happy to come to a person's home for a mini-Rabies Clinic and
serve a group of 10 people or less with at least 10 dogs and/or cats or more,
each and every person agrees to wear a face covering (nose and mouth) and maintain social distance.
Please call us at 423-733-1912 with any questions or to make an appointment.